Tevi bring in expertise from the Netherlands to speed up Cornwall’s transition to a Circle Economy
This exciting collaboration draws on the international experience of CE and helps keep Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly plugged into European-wide networks of businesses, all sharing expertise and opportunities. It also helps us to fill some of the knowledge gaps identified by Tevi as key steps in the transition to a much more circular economy across Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly.
The three key areas of work are as follows:
- A circular self-assessment for businesses
- Circular economy in-depth workshops
- A circular jobs monitor report
- A circular self-assessment designed so that Cornish SMEs can better understand circular economy practice for their own business and prioritise actions that will have the greatest benefit to them and to the region.
2. Circular economy in-depth workshops to support a greater depth of understanding of the circular economy, allow business owners and managers to be trained in circular economy principles, and foster greater business resilience.
3. A Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Circular Jobs Monitor report evaluating the current circular practice in Cornwall, identify gaps and further opportunities, and measure progress.
The projects teams have been meeting online over the past months to create the package of resources in preparation for a recruitment and engagement phase throughout May & June. This specialised support package will be offered to businesses that are in a position to both benefit individually, and contribute towards a collective impact within the region.