Tevi Team showcase innovative Circular Economy & Biodiversity projects at G7 exhibition
Tevi has been showcasing the innovative work of Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) from across the county, during the G7 exhibition at Cornwall House.
The Cornwall House exhibition tells the story of how the regions innovative and emerging sectors hold the answers to some of the biggest questions world leaders are asking, by harnessing the geographical and geological uniqueness to drive innovation, create jobs and tackle some of the most pressing social and environmental challenges of our age. Cornwall is a world class example of how we can meet the needs of a modern economy while harnessing a model that respects people and planet.
Dr Dan Bloomfield (Tevi Project Manager) said:
“It’s a positive indicator that Cornwall’s Circular Economy & Environmental Growth projects have been selected to be part of the G7 Showcase at Cornwall House. So many small & medium sized businesses across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly are leading the way in sustainable business growth”.
The Cornwall House showcase exhibits across the following themes:
- Sustainability – A showcase of photography and visual arts highlighting the natural world
- Innovation – showcasing products and businesses across Health-tech, Agri-tech, Launchpad, Innovate UK and Aerospace
- Manufacturing & Creative – Presenting the best talent leading Cornwall’s creative and manufacturing sectors
- Investment – Bringing together the best investment opportunities in Geo-Resources, Renewable Energy, Space & Data
- Export – Featuring the best of Cornwall’s leading food and drink businesses who export overseas
Watch the following short videos showcasing some of our Tevi businesses: