Tevi Online with Kim Conchie
Yesterday we held our first online welcome event outlining how our team can support Cornish SMEs through forthcoming events in partnership with select organisations. The menu of events has been designed by Tevi to support businesses to build resilience in the rapidly changing business landscape, and to transition to circular economy practices. For more information on our online events click here.
We invited Kim Conchie, Chief Exec: Cornwall Chamber of Commerce to join us to provide an update on the impact of the coronavirus for Cornish SME’s and answer participants questions.
The discussion outlined:
- Activity of the Cornwall CoViD-19 Business Working Group
- The role of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce in representing Cornish SMEs
- Sections of industry that are thriving in the current situation
- Productivity issues in the UK
- The current and potential impact of lock-down on the Cornish economy
Watch the full video here:
CIoS Growth Hub –
COVID-19 Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Impact Survey – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2N39WBL
Cornwall Chamber of Commerce –
Set Squared South West –