Connecting and Regenerating Land for People and Nature
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tevi’s Connecting and Regenerating Land Challenge Network is bringing together many businesses, researchers, and policy makers with the aim of exploring the challenges, sharing the solutions, and providing the support businesses need to improve their land for productivity and biodiversity.
This event will showcase 3 brilliant examples of regenerative land approaches that improve its productivity / services for humans, as well as its provision for nature.
Discussion topics and presentations
The agenda for this event will be shared closer to the date, but the presentations and discussion topics will include:
- Welcome and Challenge Network aims – Tevi
- Cornwall’s landscape, biodiversity crisis, and opportunities for regenerating land – Cornwall Wildlife Trust / University of Exeter
- Landscape renewal and collaboration on the Lizard – Kestle Barton
- Keystone species reintroduction benefits humans and nature – Cornwall Beaver Trust
- A nature first approach to small-scale food production – Pippins Produce
- Group discussions on how to improve habitat connectivity, regenerative approaches to land management, and nature-balanced productivity.
Tevi is an ERDF-funded programme supporting Cornish SMEs to grow whist contributing to Cornwall’s environmental growth priorities and circular economy transition. Tevi currently supports over 300 enterprises through bespoke consultancy services, challenge networks and a grant scheme. Tevi is delivered by the University of Exeter in partnership with Cornwall Wildlife Trust, Cornwall Council and Cornwall Development Company.
Data Protection and Privacy